Tuesday, July 19, 2011

martian manhunter

I would like to talk about j'onn j'onzz (aka martian manhunter).I will not be able to make this as exstensive as the other ones. I love this character and wish that dc could do more with his character.He is just as powerful as superman, but in my opinion way cooler. Some of his abilities include shapeshifting, flight, super strength, telepathy and he can phase through solid objects.The martian's only weakness is a vulnerability to fire.I have a three part martian manhunter comic series which I got at a flea market it was super interesting loved it showed him as a detective during the day and he is in his martian form while he was in his apartment.In the story he battles these strange lizard guys and also meets up with Dr Midnite from the justice society.If they did his own movie it would difficult, but I would love to see it and hope that it is done correctly,maybe do a transition with him dealing with destruction of his martian people and him taking the identity of john jones a detective on earth. I wish he had his own rogues like batman,the flash or even superman.He is such a great character and the only villain I am aware of that he has is the white martians.Maybe I just need to read more on him and find out what villains he usually goes against.J'onn J'onzz is the heart of the justice league and I long for more especially anything on his back story. Thats all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment