Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thanagarians Hawkman and Hawkgirl

I would like to take some time to talk about a lesser known pair of characters Hawkman and Hawkgirl.They are the most romantic pair of characters in the dc univerese and have a love that span the centuries.I find their love story to be the most interesing one out there.Let me to tell as best I can their backstory Charter and Shaeira Hall both have advanced technology from their home world of Thanagaar including a pair of wings in which they constructed themselves.They are constantly being reincarnanted in new lives in which they rediscover their love. I definitely want to read more about the two characters and their rich history.Hawkman and Hawkgirl were two of the most intriguing characters in the blackest night as well as their part in brightest day.I believe that if the two received their own movie it would be like Indiana Jones with a super hero touch added to it and I would just love that. The thanagarians are characters in which I feel I also need to read more about especially in their own story.My wife and I would love to dress up as the two characters for halloween only I would need a little more muscle on me.Thats all I have to say about the thanagarians for now thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment